Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blog Update...

In case you haven't noticed, I've been pretty quiet the last few days.  One of the reasons is that my home pc is down.  It's in the shop getting fixed.  (I seem to only be able to keep a laptop alive for three years.)  I should have it back some time next week. (I hope)

Another is that due to the laptop being down and being extremely busy at work, I haven't had any time to keep up with the news.  I've read some articles in US News and World Report, Newsweek and Vanity Fair, but I'll think of a blog post and lose it out of my mind by the time I am able to write it!

Sorry.

Although, I'd like to make mention of just a couple of things:

  1. I really liked Princess Diana and mourned her death, like a lot of people.  However; can't we just let her rest in peace?  Does the new inquiry into her death have to be front page news?  Do I have to see the pictures of the car she was in?  I wonder just how this affects her sons, who were young boys when it happened and have to relive it now that they are grown men.
  2. What's up with all this Britney coverage?  Aren't there more important things going on in the world?  Should she have her kids, should she not?  Frankly, I no longer care and I can't believe anyone else does either.
  3. Angie and Brad -- can't these two be left in peace?  Did they break up?  Did they get back together?  Is Brad talking to Jennifer?  I DON'T CARE!  Why are they pictures staring out at me at every checkout?!?
  4. How does a 20 year old in Wisconsin get to be a police officer?  I know Illinois has the age limit of 21, why doesn't Wisconsin?  And, why wouldn't a police officer have to go through a psychological exam?  Do we just give anyone a gun and a badge and say go to it?

That's all for now...

Wait, one last item...St. Richard's Catholic Church in Racine is holding a pasta dinner on Oct. 20th.  If you live in or near Racine, you should try to attend.  It'll be a nice evening.

God Bless

No comments: