Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, December 28, 2006

John Edwards for President

I like John Edwards, really I do. In fact, I think I voted for him in the primary when he ran the last time and I really voted for Kerry for just two reasons:
1) I dislike Bush
2) I like John Edwards.

BUT, did he have to throw his hat in the ring this early in the game? Can he really keep the momentum going all the way to the White House? I don't think so. Personally, I don't think anyone can.

Personally, I think discussing the next Presidential race when it is still a year away is just too soon. We have issues that need to be resolved now, not in two years when a new president takes over. I think our politicians spend way too much time campaigning and not enough time running the country, but maybe, that's just me.

God Bless

No comments: