Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Did you have a Merry Christmas?

For three days -- December 23, 24 & 25th -- I didn't watch the news, read a newspaper or listen to the radio (outside of Christmas music).  It was great.

Who needs news when there is Christmas to think about?

What I did do was get to spend time with my family -- and isn't that the most important thing?

On Christmas Eve, Scott and family came up for dinner.  Brian, my son, and his fiance, Heather, came a little after dinner.  A nice time was had by all.  We exchanged some presents and basically hung out.  We did manage to catch the last half of "It's a Wonderful Life".  A very good movie, which is no longer played like crazy, which is a shame.

My mom -- who is out of the hospital, thanks for asking -- is feeling pretty good and she was in her element Christmas giving orders on how to prepare the meal.  We didn't have ham like we usually do -- my brother, Scott, and his wife do not like ham. (Which is crazy?  Who doesn't like ham?)  So, we had turkey, which I don't like, but he is Mom's favorite, so who am I to complain?

Kim should be here with Dustin and da boys within the next couple of days, so Christmas continues.

By the way, am I the only person who misses the Christmas songs on December 26th?

God Bless

No comments: