Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sarah Palin

This is an open letter to Sarah "Pro-American" Palin:

"Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told a fundraiser in Greensboro, North Carolina, on Thursday night:
"We believe that the best of America is in the small towns that we get to visit, and in the wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard-working, very patriotic, very pro-America areas of this great nation," she said. "*


Dear Sarah,

Hi, I'm not from small town America, but that doesn't mean that I'm not pro-American. I don't believe we should've started a war in Iraq, but that doesn't mean I don't support our troops and it doesn't mean I don't love my country.

I believe that a woman should have the right to choose -- if only to prevent back alley abortions that do no good for anyone. And, I'm pro-American.

I believe that assault weapons are not needed by anyone, but law enforcement and military and I'm pro-American.

I've never been in a beauty contest and I'm pro-American.

I don't hunt and I'm pro-American.

I am the daughter, granddaughter and cousin of war veterans and I'm pro-American.

Real America isn't just in the small towns of America. Real America exists everywhere in our 50 states -- you do know there are 50 states, Sarah, right? It isn't all just Alaska.

The rest of the country should be insulted by your remarks.

God Bless, Sarah, you're going to need it.

* - taken from CNN.com.

No comments: