Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, October 23, 2008

At five Colleges, Palin never learned the roles of the Vice President? Even I did that much!

Did Palin NOT take a politics or history class during her time at those five colleges? How could she think this? The Vice President doesn't "get in there" and make any good policy. I'm sure Vice Presidents have acted on the President's behalf to work with Senators, but I don't think in the way she mentioned. And, I do know that the Vice President is President of the Senate, but that doesn't mean much besides the tie breaker vote.

Just what the heck did she study at University of Hawaii-Hilo (although the school has no record of her), Hawaii Pacific University in Honolulu, North Idaho College, Matanuska-Susitna Community College and University of Idaho? I know she has a degree in journalism, but I would think a journalism major would have to know the role of the Vice President of the United States of America. But, then, I've never taken journalism classes, so maybe I'm wrong.

See video below (Sorry, Zeta, no transcript available):


God Bless

No comments: