Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ann Coulter

You all know that I can't stand Ann Coulter, so any time the woman opens her mouth, I change the channel. I skip her columns in papers. I try to avoid hearing, seeing or thinking about Ann Coulter...

But, she referred to John Edwards as a "Faggot". And, my email box is full of emails telling me she's said this! Great, so I can't avoid her.

Anyway, "The Mountain Press in Sevierville, Tennessee, The Oakland Press in Michigan and the Lancaster New Era in Pennsylvania said they would stop running Coulter's syndicated column because of the comment she made last week."

Can't say I blame them. Plus, these aren't the most liberal areas of the country as far as I know to drop a conservative, she must've really pissed someone off.

Good for them.

God Bless

No comments: