Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Saturday, September 09, 2006

More News From Door County!

For some reason on some browsers, this post doesn't come out right... Please scroll down to see it. Thanks!






























I am so tired, I can't not even begin to describe just how tired I am. We've had the boys with us since Thursday. I've had two doctor's appointments this week, so I've driven from Sturgeon Bay to Milwaukee and back twice this week -- once on Wednesday and once on Friday. I feel as if I really haven't had a vacation, but I'm not going to complain. I have another appointment tomorrow morning. If all goes well, nevermind, let's not get a head of ourselves.

Anyway, today we took the boys to a place called The Farm. I don't know who had more fun, us or them! Here are just some of the pictures. We have more to post... Enjoy!

Come on, Grandma! Get dressed! Let's go!
Wait up, Nana! I'm ready to go!

Alex is raring to go!
Let's go!




No comments: