Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I voted this am -- did you?

Real quick as I'm now back at work and need to get busy, but I voted this morning and let me tell you, I'm a little disappointed. What's the point of having a primary if no one is running against you? There were very few seats that had more than one candidate running for them no matter which party you went with. I looked through them all.

Sad state of affairs if you ask me.

Anyway, even so, it is still important to take the time to vote. It is not just a right, it is our duty as American Citizens.

God Bless

1 comment:

Ben Masel said...

"a little disappointed. What's the point of having a primary if no one is running against you?"

The Statutes only let me run for one office at a time.