Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

They Left Him to Die...

Regular readers know that I do not advocate the death penalty. I am usually someone who wants the people to be placed in jail for life, but in the case of Liz and David Carroll, Jr, I'm willing to put aside my convictions.

Maybe, it's just because I'm PMSing. Maybe, it's just because Cheryl and I have spent thousands of dollars so we can have a child of our own. Maybe, it's because I'm a grandmother and I can't understand how anyone could be so heartless.

The Carroll's wrapped this little innocent boy in a blanket and tied his hands behind his back and left him to die in a closet. I can't imagine the pain and suffering this little guy had to go through before Jesus took him home, but just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes.

I want these people dead, dead, dead and more dead. I want them to be placed in a closet, wrapped in a blanket and tied up, all alone until the Devil calls them home. And, I want their mouths taped up, so the Good Lord above cannot hear their pleas for mercy.

I know I shouldn't, but I do. At least I know I'm not a perfect Christian.

God Bless

No comments: