Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Da Boys Again...

Yeah, I know the whole world is going to hell in a handbasket. I'm working on finals this week, so I'm going to be a little lax in updating with the well-thoughout and researched articles to which you have grown accoustomed.

But, since the boys came to visit this weekend, I thought I'd post some pictures of them. I love it when they're here. There is nothing better than seeing their faces in the morning. Even though Alex has been quite the crappy guy in the morning. He begins the day with loud screaming. Danny, however; sits in the playpen and talks to himself. When he gets bored, he begins saying, "Hey, hey, hey" in order to get Alex's attention.

But, I love them and they love me.

And, that's what makes life worthwhile.

God Bless

These pictures are from Cheryl's company picnic we attended on Saturday.

I've posted video from the day on the Babie Video page.

No comments: