Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Electric Cars...

Did you know that there are -- or rather were -- electric cars out there that can travel between 100 and 120 miles without recharging and drive faster than 80 mph?

I didn't until I started seeing information on a movie that should be out soon called "Who Killed My Electric Car?"

Doesn't that just get your panties in a bunch while you pay $3.17 a gallon for gas that you might have been able to purchase an electric car that would cost you many dollars less to run?

It starts mine bunching up. How hard would it be to eventually switch us all from our dependency on oil? If the car companies would just build the cars, we would all move over sooner or later.

For the sake of the world and our country, it should be sooner than later.

God Bless

No comments: