Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Monday, April 28, 2008

Today...

Today, I could write about how I wish Pennsylvania had voted for Obama and not Hillary so that Hillary would drop out of the race, but I won't.

Today, I could write about how I hated filling up this morning at $3.69 and how I think the stations that are charging $3.75 and $3.79 are just being greedy, but I won't.

Today, I could write about how we're in a recession and wouldn't it be nice if the government could figure that out, but I won't.

Well, why not?  I hear all of you asking...

Well, I'll tell you...

Today is my wedding anniversary.  We've now been married seven years.  And, for at least today, I just want to forget about the country's issues and enjoy the day...

Happy Anniversary, Baby.  Here's to seven more!

God Bless

1 comment:

adrian2514 said...

Hey! I hope your happy now that Obamas about to win the nomination. I can't wait! I agree infighting between the two Democratic camps doesn’t help anyone but the republicans. I was browsing through a bunch of political websites and blogs (mostly liberal ones) and I came across your blog and find it to be very interesting. There are a bunch of others I like too, like huff post, and other news sites like politico. Do you know of any that cover politics and the environment? I saw earthlab.com which has mostly environmental info but some politics. I took EarthLab.com’s carbon calculator (http://www.earthlab.com/signupprofile/). It was pretty easy to use (and it doesn’t make me feel guilty after I take it). Are there any other blogs you would recommend? Can you drop me a link to your favorites or any ones with green info?