Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Funny News...

It's been a rough week and the last thing I've been able to do is update my blog. But, we're now back home (why would ANYONE want to live in Park Falls, WI is totally beyond me) and I saw a news article I just want to pass on...

Toddlers Can No Longer Marry In Ark.

I cannot tell you what a relief that is! To know that you now have to be "17 as the minimum age to marry for boys and 16 for girls" in Arkansas is going to make my sleepless nights just go away! But, I'm sure there's two very disappointed seven year olds just cursing the Arkansas Legislature!

I, also, saw an article about a woman who bit a dog that was attacking her dog. As funny as that sounds, this woman was really fearing for her dog's life, so I'll bet it was scary.

It's truly a strange world we live in, isn't it?

God Bless

No comments: