Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Monday, April 21, 2008

Slacker Radio

I started listening to Slacker while at work. The concept is easy -- you pick 15 (or more) of you favorite artists and Slacker keeps the music coming. No playlist to fiddle with or choices to make. Still, you can make your own playlists or listen to the pre-set ones. Since my tastes are pretty out there, I can hear Johnny Cash's "Walk the Line" right behind Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher".

The best part is that it is all free -- yes, free! Sure, you can sign up for Slacker Premium (which I have), but you don't have to do so. There are benefits to having a premium account, like saving favorite songs to play out of your library and unlimiting skipping.

Now, I'm hoping to get a Slacker Portable sometime this year, so support my sponsors -- order books/games from Amazon using my links and buy my t-shirts -- in order to help me earn the cash needed. Or, do it the free way by clicking the below button and trying out Slacker. It'll earn me an entry into a drawing for a free Slacker Portable and you get to listen to great music, so it's a win-win situation!


Slacker

Also, I'm trying something new by posting to two of my blogs at once, so...
God Bless and Happy Reading!>< FONT>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You said, "Also, I'm trying something new by posting to two of my blogs at once,". It looks like maybe instead you posted to one blog twice. Not sure what might have happened with the other one........ :)