Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Monday, February 13, 2006

Ameriquest

Okay, now I'm mad and when I get mad, I blog about it.

Ameriquest sold our mortgage -- the one we just took out with them less than 3 months ago -- to CitiFinancial, who sucks.

We went with Ameriquest BECAUSE we could 1) do automatic withdrawals on payments and 2) do bi-weekly payments. This will cut our 15 year mortgage down to 121/2. BUT NO-- Citifinancial will not honor these payment arrangements because -- according to them -- they are not required to by law.

So, making a customer -- who is forced to do business with you -- happy isn't something you -- Citifinancial -- are in the business to do. Okay, fine. I called the Wisconsin State Attorney General's office this morning. I'm filing a complaint against both Ameriquest and CitiFinancial.

And, I'm going to blog the whole bloody process. Plus, I'm going to start a new blog, just for the process.

Right now, I suggest that no one do business with either of these companies if you can help it.

God Bless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

April O. Park
General Counsel
Citifinancial
ParkA@citifinancial.com
300 St. Paul Place #BSP10D
Baltimore, MD 21202

Dolores M. Slater, SPHR
Human Resources Manager
Citifinancial
BSP14C
300 St. Paul Place
Baltimore, MD 21202
410 332 3231 / fax: 410 332 3057
SlaterD@CITIFINANCIAL.COM

Anonymous said...

Ameriquest - The Checkout

I painted God help us please on our roof and Ameriquest Sucks! We were hit by Ameriquest then hurricanes, still suffering from all. ...
blog.washingtonpost.com/thecheckout/2006/01/ameriquest_settlement.html - Similar pages

Anonymous said...

Resolved.