Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Monday, July 12, 2010

Use the AFA to support gay rights!

The AFA (Amercian Family Association) is at it again. Their hatred for gays and lesbians is beyond belief. They're calling for their followers to send emails via a form they provide. So, I used their form to send the following email and I encourage all of my readers to do the same:


Dear Mr. Bell and NBC:


Your decision to recognize homosexual "weddings" as akin to that between one man and one woman is an absolute brilliant idea and one that is very much appreciated!

Please count me as one who will always consider watching NBC's "Today" show and I applaud your attempt to engineer the social acceptance of political correctness.

Click here to go to their site and bring up the form.  Don't forget to change the actual letter.  I stuck pretty close to the AFA's original text  so the changes would be hard to notice.

No comments: