Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Friday, April 16, 2010

Rep. Jeffrey Wood

Rep. Jeffrey Wood needs to be removed from the Wisconsin Legislature. End of discussion. A three-time loser in the drunk driving race does not deserve to be a state representative. End of discussion. For our state Democrats to hold a early morning vote while Rep. Nass is attending his mother's funeral is not only wrong, but unethical and immoral. For Rep. Colon to suggest Nass miss his mother's funeral to attend this ridiculous vote is heartbreaking.

I can't condone nor defend the behavior of the Democrats involved in this mess. Do they not realize that they represent me and others like me? We do not need the Republicans to overtake our state legislature again. Look what happened the last time. Behavior such as this does nothing to help the overall cause.

Jerks!

God Bless Representative Nass and my thoughts and prayers are with him and his loved ones during this very difficult time.

See story here.

No comments: