Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Work

In these hard economic times, I truly wonder why some people have jobs while others are out looking.

I have one co-worker who is not only passive-agressive; she is also a lazy ass who doesn't want to put in an honest days work for an honest day's pay. You know the type, the one that wants all of the answers handed to her on a silver platter, so she doesn't have to do any of the research or put any thought into the effort. Then, she goes around telling everyone how mind numbing her job is and how she doesn't think she can take two years (we're on the same project) of this boring work. Meanwhile, she hasn't done one constructive thing in well over a year. If you disagree with the one independent thought she has each week, she badgers you until you either lose your temper or give in. Both of which I am ashamed to admit, I've done.

I have another co-worker who spends more time checking Yahoo than working. First thing this morning, she IM's me to ask if I had checked Yahoo yet this morning. While I have nothing against Yahoo, it is almost never on my list of things to check in the morning. She thought the Cinco De Mayo graphic was funny.

<sigh>

Isn't anybody besides me working?

God Bless

No comments: