Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Friday, May 01, 2009

Chrysler's Plant Closing

Let me get this straight -- my tax dollars went to bailout Chrysler and the thanks I get for this is unemployed neighbors in Kenosha? And, to top it off, this car company is going to leave a plant opened in Mexico. Well, isn't that just special?
Now, I loved the Dodge Dakota truck I used to have and drove for 150,000 miles. And, I realize that my Suzuki I have driven for the past 8 years and 202,000 miles was made in a foreign country. Consider this full disclosure.
But, I don't think my tax dollars should be allowed to be given over to a company who is going to put Americans out of work and let a Mexican plant remain open.
And, I don't think I'll ever buy another Chrysler again.
God Bless

No comments: