Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I Voted -- Did You?

I leaped out of bed this morning because today is election day! This is the most important day of any American's life. This is the day we join together to decide who will make the government decisions for ourselves. Anyone who has been following my blog will not be surprised to find out that I voted for Obama. I wasn't surprised that the line was long. Nor, was I surprised at how friendly everyone was.

What actually surprised me is that there were two positions in Racine -- Register of Deeds and Country Treasurer -- that only had a Republican running.

Are these the only two people qualified in all of Racine County for the positions?

Next time, a Democrat needs to step up to the plate and run. What good is an election if no one ran against you? And, does anyone know what happens when the voter votes straight party and that party doesn't have a candidate?

God Bless

No comments: