Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Saturday, July 21, 2007

America's Got Talent...

Have you been watching this show? We've taped them, so we're a week behind. The competition was wheedled down to the top 20. And, here's what I have to say about that. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd agree with David Hasselholf, but I do. That Boy Shakira is the dumbest act I've ever seen in my life. How they could let Bryon not make it to the top 35 and then send home little 7 year old -- damn, I can't remember his name -- is a crazy decision. That Kashif should have never even made it to the top 75.

Getting back to Boy Shakira, I can't stand acts like that. People like him is one of the reasons gay people have a hard time getting our rights and to be thought of as normal. Backwoods America see a guy like that and they think we're all freaks.

Let's get together and vote him OFF!

No comments: