Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Stop Senators Santorum and Frist...

According to the Human Rights Organization, "After a request from notoriously anti-gay Senator Rick Santorum, Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist announced his intention to force a vote on the so-called Marriage Protection Amendment during the week of June 5."

It's time we put a stop to this. Write your Senators and tell them that we don't need this vote and we don't need this Amendment. Even if you're against gay marriage, you should realize that this is just a ploy to bring out the extreme right in a mid-term election year, because these morons haven't done anything in the last six years to deserve re-election.

Further, if you live in Tennesse or Pennsylvania you need to vote these guys out. Stand up for what is right and just and eliminate these guys from politics. Personally, I'd like to see both of them shot, but that's not going to happen.

Oh, and a message to anyone in Pennsylvania, I've been doing some reading about the history of your great state. Pennsylvania is the home of the liberty bell -- how can you guys let a hatemonger like Santorum be your Senator?!? Who's your other Senator, Hitler?

These guys are too chicken to stand up with Feingold and censure Bush for his illegal actions, yet, they think that they are morally correct on the Anti-gay amendment?

May God have mercy on their souls, because if I ever get a chance to meet up with these two morons, I won't.

God Bless

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our other Senator is Arlen Specter, a notoriously moderate Senator who Chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee.

That wasn't in the great tome where you found out the Liberty Bell was in Philadelphia? You didn't know that before you did your research?

Julie said...

Sorry, I was stopped as I was blogging this morning and didn't to get to finish my original thought. I meant to say something entirely different, which escapes me now.

Thanks for reading.

Julie