Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Candidate For Whom I would Vote...

I'm tired of all these campaign promises that really mean same old same old for the next four years.  I want to have some true action in my government.

First, I want a Federal -- not state -- law that says, You harm your child and the child lives, you go to jail for the rest of your life and someone else gets to raise your child -- in another state, far away from you so they NEVER have to see your disgusting ass again.  And, I don't mean someone who paddles their kid's behind, I mean, trying to poison them with salt or leaving them alone in the car on a hot summer day.

Second, if said child dies, you die.  Period, end of story.  And, I think that women who cannot have children should be allowed to be the ones to pull the trigger.  I believe that the punishment should fit the crime, so however horrendous your child's death was, yours should be just as bad.

No comments: