Top Of My Head


Top Of My Head is proud to be Hosted by:

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Some people just can't be happy...

Check this link: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22439270-2,00.html.  Apparently, a lesbian couple are being ungrateful because they ended up having two babies instead of just one.  They claim that they told the doctor to only implant one embroyo, the doctor implanted two and now they have one baby too many.

First, I'd like to call them the most ungrateful bitches on the planet.  There are a lot of people in this world who can't even have one baby.

Second, what the hell are they thinking? Some people don't even think lesbians (or gay men) should even be parents, so why make us all look bad by suing?  I'm sure that at sometime today, I will be called upon to defend these two jerks and there is no defense for it.  I hope the court kicks the case out.

Third, if they don't want the extra kid, I'll take the baby and raise it as my own.

There have been a lot of things going on lately and I meant to write about them, but I didn't get the chance.  This article caught my eye and I just couldn't remain silent.

God Bless

No comments: